We have the best collection of Thermal Energy MCQs and answer with FREE PDF. These Thermal Energy MCQs will help you to prepare for any competitive exams like: NEET, AIIMS, JEE Mains, JEE Advance, IIT JEE, JIPMER and other Exams at all levels – you just have to practice regularly.
Thermal Energy MCQs
1. ___________ of particles results in the rise of thermal energy.
2. Which of the following may not be a source of thermal energy?
3. Choose the best option. Boiling kettle is an example of ____________
a) only thermal energy
b) both thermal and Kinetic energy
c) only kinetic energy
d) potential and Kinetic energy
Answer: both thermal and Kinetic energy
4. Thermal energy transfer can occur through ______ ways.
5. In which of the following particles, convection is not possible?
6. The faster the body moves, the higher the thermal energy.
7. Sunlight and heat reaching earth is an example of _________
d) both convection and conduction
8. Which energy is generated from due to the motion of its particles?
9. Which of the following posses highest thermal energy?
a) Water at 0°
b) Iron at 37°
c) Milk at 50°
d) Chocolate at 26°
Answer: Milk at 50°
10. Thermal energy is an example of __________
a) kinetic energy
b) potential energy
c) muscular energy
d) momentary energy
Answer: kinetic energy