We have the best collection of Ionization of Acids and Bases MCQs and answer with FREE PDF. These Ionization of Acids and Bases MCQs will help you to prepare for any competitive exams like: NEET, AIIMS, JEE Mains, JEE Advance, IIT JEE, JIPMER and other Exams at all levels – you just have to practice regularly.
Ionization of Acids and Bases MCQs
1. What is the pKW at 298 k?
2. Which of the following has a PH greater than 7?
a) gastric juice
c) blood plasma
d) lemon juice
Answer: blood plasma
3. A neutralization reaction results in the formation of _______________
4. NaCl is a ________ salt.
5. What is the reverse process of Neutralization?
6. Why is the aqueous solution of a salt of a weak acid and strong base is alkaline?
c) cationic hydrolysis
d) anionic hydrolysis
Answer: anionic hydrolysis
7. What is the hydrolysis constant of a weak acid-weak base?
8. Formic acid has a concentration of 0.1M and Ka is 1.77 x 10-4. What is the value of degree of dissociation?
9. What is the pH of the solution of sulphuric acid having a concentration of 0.01M?
10. Acid strength increases in the order of _____________
a) HF ≪ HCl ≪ HBr ≪ HI
b) HF ≪ HBr ≪ HCl ≪ HI
c) HI ≪ HCl ≪ HBr ≪ HF
d) HCl ≪ HF ≪ HBr ≪ HI
Answer: HF ≪ HCl ≪ HBr ≪ HI