We have the best collection of Dihydrogen MCQs and answer with FREE PDF. These Dihydrogen MCQs will help you to prepare for any competitive exams like: NEET, AIIMS, JEE Mains, JEE Advance, IIT JEE, JIPMER and other Exams at all levels – you just have to practice regularly.
1. Which of the following statements is true regarding the density of isotopes of the hydrogen?
a) protium’s density is greater than that of tritium
b) tritium’s density is greater than that of deuterium
c) deuterium’s density is greater than that of tritium
d) protium’s density is greater than that of deuterium
Answer: tritium’s density is greater than that of deuterium
2. Which of the following as a greatest relative atomic mass?
d) all have equal mass
3. Deuterium has a melting point higher than that of hydrogen.
4. Protium has a greater relative abundance than tritium.
5. Which of the following option is true regarding the boiling point of hydrogen isotopes?
a) all three isotopes have an equal boiling point
b) deuterium has a greater boiling point than tritium
c) tritium has a greater boiling point than that of protium
d) protium has a higher boiling point than that of tritium
Answer: tritium has a greater boiling point than that of protium
6. Deuterium is also known as _________
a) dark hydrogen
b) heavy hydrogen
c) light hydrogen
d) radioactive hydrogen
Answer: heavy hydrogen
7. What is the half-life of atomic hydrogen?
8. How much percent of the total mass of the Universe is dihydrogen?
9. Which of the following is not an isotope of hydrogen?
10. Which of the following is Radioactive?