We have the best collection of Hydrogen Peroxide MCQs and answer with FREE PDF. These Hydrogen Peroxide MCQs will help you to prepare for any competitive exams like: NEET, AIIMS, JEE Mains, JEE Advance, IIT JEE, JIPMER and other Exams at all levels – you just have to practice regularly.
Hydrogen Peroxide MCQs
1. In which of the following, is hydrogen peroxide not stored?
c) Traces of alcohol
d) Sodium pyrophosphate
2. Hydrogen peroxide is ______________ in nature.
3. Hydrogen peroxide is a ______________
a) oxidizing agent
b) reducing agent
c) both reducing and oxidizing agent
d) neither reducing nor an oxidizing agent
Answer: both reducing and oxidizing agent
4. Hydrogen peroxide does not have any bleaching property.
5. What does hydrogen peroxide liberate from potassium iodide?
6. What is 30% of hydrogen peroxide called?
7. 90% of hydrogen peroxide is used as fuel in ______________
8. Which of the following is not a use of hydrogen peroxide?
b) Bleaching agent
9. What is the acute angle between oxygen and hydrogen in the solid form of hydrogen peroxide?
a) 111 4.5
10. Normality of hydrogen peroxide is given by 2 and what is its volume strength?