We have the best collection of Position of Hydrogen in the Periodic Table MCQs and answer with FREE PDF. These Position of Hydrogen in the Periodic Table MCQs will help you to prepare for any competitive exams like: NEET, AIIMS, JEE Mains, JEE Advance, IIT JEE, JIPMER and other Exams at all levels – you just have to practice regularly.
Position of Hydrogen in the Periodic Table MCQs
1. Hydrogen is a ___________________
2. Hydrogen is the 1st element. The elements in the periodic table are arranged with respect to their
a) atomic numbers
b) molecular weights
c) atmospheric abundance
d) physical state
Answer: atomic numbers
3. Hydrogen has _____________ ionization enthalpy.
4. The atomic number of hydrogen is 1.
5. The property of hydrogen of forming diatomic molecule is from ______________
b) alkali metal
c) noble gas
6. H+ Ion exist freely.
7. Reactivity of hydrogen is ______________ compared to halogens.
8. The element that is known as Rogue element is ________
9. Which of the following element is an alkali as well as halogen?
10. Which of the following is hydrogen’s electronic configuration?
Position of Hydrogen in the Periodic Table MCQs PDF