We have the best collection of Preparation of Dihydrogen MCQs and answer with FREE PDF. These Preparation of Dihydrogen MCQs will help you to prepare for any competitive exams like: NEET, AIIMS, JEE Mains, JEE Advance, IIT JEE, JIPMER and other Exams at all levels – you just have to practice regularly.
Preparation of Dihydrogen MCQs
1. What are the reactants and Lane’s process?
a) iron and oxygen
b) hydrogen and oxygen
c) oxygen and water
d) iron and steam
Answer: iron and steam
2. What is sodium zincate made of?
a) Sodium and oxygen
b) Sodium, zinc, and oxygen
c) Zinc and oxygen
d) Sodium and zinc
Answer: Sodium, zinc, and oxygen
3. The highly pure hydrogen is obtained when?
a) Water gas shift reaction occurs
b) Lane’s process
c) Electrolysed with barium hydroxide solution
d) Hydrogen sulfate is reacted with zinc
Answer: Electrolysed with barium hydroxide solution
4. Pure zinc is not used in the production of hydrogen.
5. Nickel and chromium actors a catalyst in case of hydrogen production from hydrocarbons.
6. What is a brine solution?
b) salt water
d) sweet water
Answer: salt water
7. Reduction occurs at the anode.
8. Which of the following mixture is known as water gas?
b) Oxygen and carbon dioxide
c) Hydrogen and deuterium
d) Carbon monoxide and hydrogen
Answer: Carbon monoxide and hydrogen
9. What is the process of producing syngas from coal known as?
a) coal gasification
b) metal gasification
c) iron gasification
d) zinc gasification
Answer: coal gasification
10. What are the products in the water gas shift reaction?
a) carbon dioxide and hydrogen
b) water and carbon dioxide
c) carbon monoxide and hydrogen
d) water and carbon monoxide
Answer: carbon dioxide and hydrogen