We have the best collection of Properties of Dihydrogen MCQs and answer with FREE PDF. These Properties of Dihydrogen MCQs will help you to prepare for any competitive exams like: NEET, AIIMS, JEE Mains, JEE Advance, IIT JEE, JIPMER and other Exams at all levels – you just have to practice regularly.
Properties of Dihydrogen MCQs
1. Which of the following statement is true regarding the order of reactivity of halogens?
a) Fluorine’s reactivity is greater than that of bromine
b) Florine’s reactivity is greater than that of fluorine
c) Iodine’s reactivity is greater than that of chlorine
d) Bromine’s reactivity is greater than that of chlorine
Answer: Fluorine’s reactivity is greater than that of bromine
2. What is the temperature required in presence of molybdenum and iron for nitrogen to combine with hydrogen?
a) 123 Kelvin
b) 273 Kelvin
c) 673 Kelvin
d) 473 Kelvin
Answer: 673 Kelvin
3. Sodium and hydrogen combine to form sodium hydride in presence of heat, what is the oxidising agent here?
4. How does vegetable oil gets converted into vegetable ghee?
5. Hydrogen is used in the manufacture of _____
a) carbon dioxide
c) nitrogen dioxide
6. Hydrogen is used in an oxyhydrogen flame.
7. Is hydrogen used in the synthesis of ammonia?
a) cannot say
d) not at all
8. Manufacture of synthetic petrol involves _____________
9. Which of the following is true regarding the uses of hydrogen?
a) it is used in the manufacture of synthetic petrol
b) it is used as an oxidizing agent in the extraction of metals
c) it is used in a fuel cell for generating mechanical energy
d) it is used as rocket fuel in its gaseous form
Answer: it is used in the manufacture of synthetic petrol
10. Which of the following is not a property of dihydrogen?
d) heavier than air
Answer: heavier than air