We have the best collection of Environmental Chemistry (Industrial Waste) MCQs (Class-11) And Answers. These Environmental Chemistry (Industrial Waste) MCQs (Class-11) And Answers will help you to prepare for any competitive exams like: NEET, AIIMS, JEE Mains, JEE Advance, IIT JEE, JIPMER and other Exams at all levels – you just have to practice regularly. These Environmental Chemistry (Industrial Waste) MCQs (Class-11) And Answers contain most important Questions and Answers of Previous year questions papers of Medical & Engineering Entrance Tests and NCERT Books.
Industrial Waste MCQs
1. What the name for fuel obtained from plastic waste?
a) White fuel
b) Black fuel
c) Green fuel
d) Yellow fuel
Answer: Green fuel
2. New technology has been developed to produce electricity from garbage.
3. Which of the following produces fly ash?
a) Steam power plant
b) Thermal power plant
c) Steel power plant
d) Nuclear power plant
Answer: Thermal power plant
4. Which among the following do not produce mud and tailings?
a) Steel plants
b) Aluminum manufacturing industries
c) Zinc manufacturing industries
d) Copper manufacturing industries
Answer: Steel plants
5. Pick out the method employed for destroying large amounts of industrial wastes.
a) Burning them along with garbage in open bins
b) Dumping them in landfills
c) Transferring them to other industries
d) Controlled incerination
Answer: Controlled incerination