We have the best collection of Environmental Chemistry (Strategies to Control Environmental Pollution) MCQs (Class-11) And Answers. These Environmental Chemistry (Strategies to Control Environmental Pollution) MCQs (Class-11) And Answers will help you to prepare for any competitive exams like: NEET, AIIMS, JEE Mains, JEE Advance, IIT JEE, JIPMER and other Exams at all levels – you just have to practice regularly. These Environmental Chemistry (Strategies to Control Environmental Pollution) MCQs (Class-11) And Answers contain most important Questions and Answers of Previous year questions papers of Medical & Engineering Entrance Tests and NCERT Books.
Strategies to Control Environmental Pollution MCQs
1. Which method is best suitable for disposing of plastic wastes and polythene bags?
a) Burning and incineration
2. Which among the following is a biodegradable waste?
3. Which of the following is a major cause of environmental degradation?
a) Sewage treatment
b) Improper waste disposal
c) Microwave-assisted reactions
Answer: Improper waste disposal
4. Identify the type of waste which can be degraded by composting, vermicomposting and landfills method.
b) Tins and metals
5. Dumping of sewage sludge into the sea is preferred and beneficial over dumping them into the land. State true or false.