We have the best collection of Organic Chemistry (Classification of Organic Compounds) Important Questions. These Organic Chemistry (Classification of Organic Compounds) Important Questions and Answers will help you to prepare for any competitive exams like: NEET, AIIMS, JEE Mains, JEE Advance, IIT JEE, JIPMER and other Exams at all levels – you just have to practice regularly. These Organic Chemistry (Classification of Organic Compounds) Important Questions and Answers and FREE PDF contains most important Questions and Answers of Previous years questions papers of Medical & Engineering Entrance Tests and NCERT Books.
Classification of Organic Compounds
1. Pick out the option that is not a functional group from the following.
a) Hydroxyl group
b) Benzene group
c) Aldehyde group
d) Carboxylic acid group
Answer: Benzene group
2. Which of these is not an aliphatic compound?
a) Acetic acid
3. What is the other name for acyclic compounds?
4. The successive members of a homologous series differ by an unit of which of the following?
5. Tropolone is a benzenoid compound.