We have the best collection of Organic Chemistry (Fundamental Concepts in Organic Reaction Mechanism) Important Questions. These Organic Chemistry (Fundamental Concepts in Organic Reaction Mechanism) Important Questions and Answers will help you to prepare for any competitive exams like: NEET, AIIMS, JEE Mains, JEE Advance, IIT JEE, JIPMER and other Exams at all levels – you just have to practice regularly. These Organic Chemistry (Fundamental Concepts in Organic Reaction Mechanism) Important Questions and Answers and FREE PDF contains most important Questions and Answers of Previous years questions papers of Medical & Engineering Entrance Tests and NCERT Books.
Fundamental Concepts in Organic Reaction Mechanism
1. What is the hybridization of singlet carbene?
2. Which of the following is false regarding inductive effect?
a) temporary effect
b) propagates through a carbon chain
c) permanent effect
d) groups having high electron affinity than hydrogen show the negative inductive effect
Answer: temporary effect
3. In a molecule, when displacement of electron pair is away from the group it is ______________ electromeric effect.
4. Baker Nathan effect is related to ______________
a) inductive effect
b) electromeric effect
5. Resonating structures are also known as ______________ forms.
6. What is obtained by thermolysis of azides?
a) free radicals
7. If the total number of bonds between two atoms is 3 the total number of resonating structures is 2 what is the bond order?
8. Free radicals are formed during homolytic fission.
9. Nucleophilic reagents behave as ______________
b) lewis base
c) lewis acid
Answer: lewis base
10. Carbocations bear a ______________ charge.