We have the best collection of Organic Chemistry (Isomerism) Important Questions. These Organic Chemistry (Isomerism) Important Questions and Answers will help you to prepare for any competitive exams like: NEET, AIIMS, JEE Mains, JEE Advance, IIT JEE, JIPMER and other Exams at all levels – you just have to practice regularly. These Organic Chemistry (Isomerism) Important Questions and Answers and FREE PDF contains most important Questions and Answers of Previous years questions papers of Medical & Engineering Entrance Tests and NCERT Books.
1. The d-form is also known as ____________
2. Enantiomers are same as diastereomers.
3. How many planes of symmetry does a meso compound have?
4. If a compound has 3 chiral carbons What is the number of optically active isomers?
5. Acetaldehyde and ethenol show ____________
c) positional isomerism
6. A compound with the same molecular formula exists in two forms one is alcohol and the other is Ether, what type of isomerism does it show?
b) positional isomerism
c) functional isomerism
d) chain isomerism
7. What is the specific rotation if its observed rotation is given as 3x, its length is given as x and density is given as 3/y?
8. 2-chloropropane and 1-chloropropane exhibit ____________ isomerism.
9. Which of the following is not a type of structural isomerism?
a) geometric isomerism
b) chain isomerism
10. Optical isomerism is a type of ____________
c) geometrical isomerism