We have the best collection of s-Block Elements (Anomalous Behaviour of Beryllium) Important Questions. These s-Block Elements (Anomalous Behaviour of Beryllium) Important Questions and Answers will help you to prepare for any competitive exams like: NEET, AIIMS, JEE Mains, JEE Advance, IIT JEE, JIPMER and other Exams at all levels – you just have to practice regularly. These s-Block Elements (Anomalous Behaviour of Beryllium) Important Questions and Answers and FREE PDF contains most important Questions and Answers of Previous years questions papers of Medical & Engineering Entrance Tests and NCERT Books.
Anomalous Behaviour of Beryllium
1. Beryllium Hydroxide is ______________ in nature.
d) cannot say
2. Beryllium forms beryllium carbide on heating.
3. Beryllium and Aluminium are ______________ in nature.
4. Which of the following is a correct formula for sodium meta aluminate?
5. Aluminium and beryllium are ______________ in nature.
6. Does beryllium form complexes?
d) Cannot say
7. Which of the following Statements do you think is true?
a) aluminium and beryllium are not stable in air
b) beryllium and aluminium share a diagonal relationship
c) the ionisation potential of beryllium is lower compared with its group
d) beryllium has a greater oxidation potential
Answer: beryllium and aluminium share a diagonal relationship
8. Which of the following element is different from the other group 2 elements?
9. Beryllium has ______________ melting point and is ______________ than the other members of its family.
a) low, smoother
b) low, harder
c) higher, harder
d) higher, smoother
Answer: higher, harder
10. Does beryllium react with water?
d) Cannot say