We have the best collection of s-Block Elements (Biological Importance of Sodium and Potassium) Important Questions. These s-Block Elements (Biological Importance of Sodium and Potassium) Important Questions and Answers will help you to prepare for any competitive exams like: NEET, AIIMS, JEE Mains, JEE Advance, IIT JEE, JIPMER and other Exams at all levels – you just have to practice regularly. These s-Block Elements (Biological Importance of Sodium and Potassium) Important Questions and Answers and FREE PDF contains most important Questions and Answers of Previous years questions papers of Medical & Engineering Entrance Tests and NCERT Books.
Biological Importance of Sodium and Potassium
1. How much ATP does Sodium-Potassium pump consume?
a) three fourth
b) one fourth
c) one third
Answer: one third
2. Which elements compounds are used for treating disorders?
3. Which of the following is not treated using higher levels of potassium?
c) muscle contraction
d) respiratory paralysis
4. Can potassium bicarbonate be used as an antacid?
d) May not be
5. Francium has __________ biological importance.
6. Can cesium be ingested?
7. Which of the following metal readily reacts with skin moisture to form rubidium hydroxide?
8. How much iron do you think a 70 kg man contains?
a) 4 gram
b) 3 gram
c) 5 gram
d) 2 gram
Answer: 5 gram
9. Which of the following metal helps to transmit nerve signals?
10. Sodium and potassium have the same mobility in case of penetration into cell membranes.