Electrochemistry MCQ With Answers Pdf (Fuel Cells) for AIIMS, NEET, JEE provides a comprehensive coverage of the fundamental concepts in the fields of Electrochemistry. It contains a variety of questions from previous years’ AIIMS, NEET and JEE papers.
Electrochemistry MCQ With Answers Pdf (Fuel Cells)
1. Which of the following is not a fuel cell?
a) PEM cell
b) Direct methanol cell
c) Solid oxide cell
d) Daniell cell
Answer: Daniell cell
2. Which of the following is not produced in an H2-O2 fuel cell?
3. Which of the following is supplied to the cathode of a fuel cell?
4. Who invented the first fuel cell?
a) Francis Bacon
b) Thomas Grubb
c) Leonard Niedrach
d) William Grove
Answer: William Grove
5. What is the maximum theoretical energy efficiency of a fuel cell?
6. Which of the following statements regarding fuel cells is false?
a) Because of continuous supply, fuel cells never become dead
b) They do not cause pollution
c) Fuel cells have 100% efficiency practically
d) The cost of catalysts needed for the electrode reactions is high
Answer: Fuel cells have 100% efficiency practically
7. Which of the following are the common ways to produce H2 gas in a fuel cell?
a) Coal and biomass gasification
b) Electrolysis and absorption
c) Steam reforming and electrolysis
d) Electromagnetism and steam reforming
Answer: Steam reforming and electrolysis
8. A fuel cell is a type of electrochemical cell.
9. Which of the following is used as an electrolyte in an H2-O2 fuel cell?
10. Which of the following can be used as fuel in a fuel cell?
Electrochemistry MCQ With Answers Pdf Download