Solutions Chemistry Class 12 MCQ (Types of Solutions) for AIIMS, NEET, JEE provides a comprehensive coverage of the fundamental concepts in the fields of Solutions Chemistry. It contains a variety of questions from previous years’ AIIMS, NEET and JEE papers.
Solutions Chemistry Class 12 MCQ (Types of Solutions)
1. What is camphor in N2 gas an example of?
a) Solid in liquid solution
b) Liquid in gas solution
c) Solid in gas solution
d) Gas in gas solution
Answer: Solid in gas solution
2. Which of the following is not a copper alloy?
b) Stainless steel
Answer: Stainless steel
3. A supersaturated solution is not a metastable solution.
4. Which of the following is a true solution?
a) Salt solution
d) Starch solution
Answer: Salt solution
5. What type of solution is Cranberry glass?
b) Solid sol
c) Solid aerosol
Answer: Solid sol
6. What is pumice stone an example of?
a) Solid aerosol
c) Liquid aerosol
d) Solid foam
Answer: Solid foam
7. What is the observation on adding a solute crystal to a supersaturated solution?
a) It becomes a colloidal solution
b) The solute dissolves in the solution
c) The solution desaturates
d) The solute precipitates out of the solution
Answer: The solute precipitates out of the solution
8. Which of the following is not a solid solution?
c) Hydrated salts
d) Aerated drinks
Answer: Aerated drinks
9. The solution of mercury with other metals is called amalgam.
10. What is an alloy of copper and zinc called?
b) German silver