D and F Block Elements Class 12 NEET Questions (Actinoids) for NEET, JEE, AIIMS, JIPMER. Here you will find multiple choice questions of D and F block. These questions are useful for NEET exam preparation. Most of the time these questions revolve around GATE but what about the other exams. Here is a comprehensive list of D and F Block NEET Questions which you can use to practice for any competitive exam
D and F Block Elements Class 12 NEET Questions (Actinoids)
1. Actinoids are mostly attacked by which acid?
a) Hydrochloric acid
b) Nitric acid
c) Sulphuric acid
d) Boric acid
2. Which of the actinoids is used in the treatment of cancer?
3. Which of the actinoids is used as a nuclear fuel?
4. Which isotope of plutonium is used in nuclear bombs?
5. Choose the correct statement.
a) Both actinoids and lanthanoids are less basic
b) Both actinoids and lanthanoids do not show same oxidation of +3
c) Both actinoids and lanthanoids do not exhibit magnetic and spectral properties
d) Both actinoids and lanthanoids are electropositive
6. Which was the first transuraniumactinoid element to be discovered?
7. All actinoids are diamagnetic in nature.
8. Actinoid compounds are more basic than lanthanoid compounds.
9. Which property of actinoids cannot be explained?
10. Which is the most stable oxidation state of actinoids?
Categories: D and F Block Elements