D Block Elements NEET Questions (Application of D and F-Block Elements) for NEET, JEE, AIIMS, JIPMER. Here you will find multiple choice questions of D and F block. These questions are useful for NEET exam preparation. Most of the time these questions revolve around GATE but what about the other exams. Here is a comprehensive list of D and F Block NEET Questions which you can use to practice for any competitive exam
D Block Elements NEET Questions (Application of D and F-Block Elements)
1. Which metal is used in making electrical fibres?
2. Silver bromide is used in photography.
3. Which of the following metal does not form a coloured salt?
4. Which of the following is used as a nuclear fuel?
5. Which of the following has the highest density?
6. Which of the following element has the highest melting point?
7. What is the end product formed when KMnO4 reacts with HCl?
a) Brown fumes
b) Dark green gas
c) Greenish yellow gas
d) Dense white fumes
8. Which metal is used in an aircraft turbine engine?
9. Mild steel is used in construction.
10. Which metal is used as an electroplated protective coating?