P Block Elements MCQ For NEET (Ozone) are very important for NEET, JEE as well as AIIMS exam. These P Block Elements Class 12 Important Questions will help you to score more marks. These P Block Elements MCQ For NEET (Ozone) will be very useful for those students who are preparing with complete devotion and hard work.
P Block Elements MCQ For NEET (Ozone)
1. As ozone transitions from solid to liquid to gas, what is the notable color change?
a) Pale blue to violet to deep blue
b) Violet to pale blue to deep blue
c) Deep blue to violet to pale blue
d) Violet to deep blue to pale blue
Answer: Violet to deep blue to pale blue
2. Why is ozone a powerful bleaching agent?
a) It is highly electronegative
b) Nascent oxygen
c) Instability of molecule
d) Large negative Gibbs energy
Answer: Nascent oxygen
3. What is the chemical formula structure of ozone?
a) O = O+ – O–
b) O– – O = O+
c) O = O– – O+
d) O– = O+ – O
Answer: O = O+ – O–
4. “Ozone is a pollutant.” True or false?
5. Which of the following methods is used to form ozone from oxygen?
a) Standard electric discharge
b) Silent electric discharge
c) Thermal decomposition
d) Heating in an atmosphere of excess oxygen
Answer: Silent electric discharge