P Block Elements NEET Questions (Ammonia) are very important for NEET, JEE as well as AIIMS exam. These P Block Elements Class 12 Important Questions will help you to score more marks. These P Block Elements NEET Questions (Ammonia) will be very useful for those students who are preparing with complete devotion and hard work.
P Block Elements NEET Questions (Ammonia)
1. In the Haber-Bosch process, what is formed by the reaction of natural gas and steam?
2. Which of the following conditions would improve the yield of ammonia production from Bosch-Haber process?
a) High temperature, high pressure
b) High temperature, low pressure
c) Low temperature, low pressure
d) Low temperature, high pressure
Answer: Low temperature, high pressure
3. Nitrogen in plants is taken in what form?
4. What is the most acidic of all?
d) Alkaline KMnO4
5. What is one method of qualitatively analyzing a given salt for presence of ammonia?
a) Solution turns blue litmus red
b) Heating the salt causing decrepitation
c) Using a reagent to obtain dirty brown precipitate
d) Addition of NaOH causing white gelatinous precipitate
Answer: Using a reagent to obtain dirty brown precipitate
6. What happens when sodium is put in a solution of ammonia?
a) It generates a lot of heat
b) It does not dissolve
c) It produces deep blue color
d) Ammonia liquid evaporates due to heat
Answer: It produces deep blue color
7. What is the chemical formula of ammonia?
8. What kind of smell is ammonia recognized by?
9. How many unshared pair of electrons does an ammonia molecule have?
Categories: P Block Elements