P Block Elements Questions For NEET (Dioxygen) are very important for NEET, JEE as well as AIIMS exam. These P Block Elements Class 12 Important Questions will help you to score more marks. These P Block Elements Questions For NEET (Dioxygen) will be very useful for those students who are preparing with complete devotion and hard work.
P Block Elements Questions For NEET (Dioxygen)
1. Why does aluminum not degrade in nature quickly?
a) It reacts at low temperature
b) It has an octet configuration
c) It has a tough oxide layer
d) It is an electronegative element
Answer: It has a tough oxide layer
2. Which of the following in air, forms compounds readily?
3. What will be the products of the reaction – C2H4 + 2O2 →?
a) CO and H2O
b) CO2 and H2O2
c) Co and H2O
d) CO2 and H2O
Answer: CO2 and H2O
4. What is the nature of zinc oxide?
5. Which is the most electronegative atom amongst the following?
6. What happens when an atom of oxygen is subjected to external magnetic field?
a) It is weakly attracted and loses magnetism on removal of field
b) It is weakly attracted and does not lose magnetism on removal of field
c) It is weakly attracted and domains align themselves in the direction of field
d) It is not attracted
Answer: It is weakly attracted and loses magnetism on removal of field
7. Which of the following is the most abundant non-metal in the Earth’s crust?
8. Marine life is more comfortable in warm water than cold water. True or false?
9. What is the source of obtaining oxygen industrially?
a) Metallic ores
c) Oxygen furnace
d) Organic compounds
10. What is the most stable oxidation state of the oxygen atom?