Alcohol Phenol And Ether are most important to understand for various competitive exams. These Alcohol, Phenol And Ether MCQ are most asked in the most competitive exams i.e., IIT, JEE, NEET, AIIMS etc. Basically they are most important for all the pre-medical exams so it is most important to learn the Alcohol Phenol And Ether MCQ.
Alcohol, Phenol And Ether MCQ For NEET PDF (Commercially Important Alcohols)
1. Which of the following is not a use of methanol?
a) Solvent for paints
b) Manufacturing of formaldehyde
c) Production of alcoholic drinks
d) Antifreeze in car radiators
Answer: Production of alcoholic drinks
2. In wine making, the sugar required is derived from which source?
3. Glucose and fructose are converted to ethanol in the presence of ________
4. Which of the following compounds is not used in the denaturation of alcohol?
a) Copper sulphate
b) Methyl alcohol
d) Ethyl alcohol
Answer: Ethyl alcohol
5. Which alcohol is known as a wood spirit?
6. Which of the following is the most suitable temperature and pressure conditions for production of methanol by catalytic hydrogenation?
a) 300K, 100atm
b) 400K, 250atm
c) 500K, 275atm
d) 600K, 300atm
Answer: 600K, 300atm
7. Which of the following is not a property of methanol?
a) Colourless liquid
b) Boiling point 337K
c) Immiscible in water
d) Highly poisonous
Answer: Immiscible in water
Alcohol, Phenol And Ether MCQ For NEET PDF Download
Categories: Alcohol Phenol And Ether