Alcohol Phenol And Ether are most important to understand for various competitive exams. These Alcohols, Phenols And Ethers Class 12 MCQ are most asked in the most competitive exams i.e., IIT, JEE, NEET, AIIMS etc. Basically they are most important for all the pre-medical exams so it is most important to learn the Alcohols, Phenols And Ethers Class 12 MCQ.
Alcohols, Phenols And Ethers Class 12 MCQ with FREE PDF (Classification)
1. Which of the following terms does not describe CH2=CH-CH2OH?
2. Which of the following is not a vinylic alcohol?
3. Which of the following compounds contain an aryl carbon?
b) Benzyl alcohol
c) Vinyl alcohol
4. R-O-R, where R represent an alkyl or aryl group is the general formula of which compound?
5. When the alkyl groups attached to either side of the oxygen atom of an ether id different, it is known as _______ ether.
6. Identify the simple ether from the following.
7. Which of the following is not an aromatic ether?
8. What is the general formula for an aliphatic alcohol? (R=alkyl group)
9. Which of the following is true regarding polyhydric alcohols?
a) It should have one or more OH groups
b) It should have two or more OH groups
c) It should have three or more OH groups
d) It should have more than four OH groups
Answer: It should have two or more OH groups
10. Which of the following types of alcohol contain a bond between sp2 hybridised carbon and OH group?
a) Primary allylic alcohols
b) Secondary allylic alcohols
c) Tertiary allylic alcohols
d) Vinylic alcohols
Answer: Vinylic alcohols
Alcohols, Phenols And Ethers Class 12 MCQ PDF Download