Amines Class 12 NEET Questions are important for IIT JEE, AIIMS, NEET, Pre UG Medical entrance exams. Medical students who are preparing for competitive exams like NEET or AIIMS must go through this article about important amines MCQs. It will surely help you to score high marks in chemistry.
Amines Class 12 NEET Questions (Diazonium Salts Physical Properties)
1. Which of the following best describes benzenediazonium chloride?
a) Yellow solid
b) Colourless crystals
c) White powder
d) Oily liquid
2. Which of the following diazonium salts is insoluble in water?
3. Which of the following properties is suitable for all diazonium salts?
a) Water soluble
b) Coloured solids
4. Aromatic diazonium salts are stable at _____ temperatures.
5. When a blue litmus paper is dipped in an aqueous solution of benzenediazonium bromide, the litmus paper _____
a) turns red
b) turns orange
c) turns black
d) remains unchanged
6. Benzenediazonium chloride is ______ in water.
a) slightly soluble
b) highly soluble
d) highly insoluble