There are many questions about POLYMERS in NEET, AIIMS, JEE, B.Sc/M.Sc/P.hd Chemistry exams. Here you will find most of the questions along with answers which will help you in revising POLYMERS for different competitive exams. These Polymer Chemistry MCQ With Answers PDF will help you definitely. We also published a post- Polymer MCQs and Answers with FREE PDF (NEET/JEE). You can check it. We have the list of Best Selling Books on Classification of Polymers. Check and Buy these now in very cheap prices.
Polymer Chemistry MCQ With Answers PDF (Classification of Polymers)
1. Which of the following is not a natural polymer?
2. The synthesis of which of the following polymers involves the repeated loss of small molecules?
3. The compound [-CH2-CH(C6H5)–]n is a ________
c) condensation polymer
d) network polymer
4. Which of the following is not an elastomer?
5. Which of the following fibres does not have dipole-dipole interactions?
6. What are the intermolecular forces in acrilan?
a) Hydrogen bonds
b) Dipole-dipole interaction between carbonyl groups
c) Dipole-dipole interaction between carbonyl and cyano groups
d) Van der Waals forces
7. Which of the following has the weakest intermolecular forces?
8. ________ undergoes permanent deformation on heating.
9. Which of the following is a co-polymer?
10. Polymers are not classified on the basis of which of the following?
b) Number of monomers
c) Method of preparation
11. Which of the following types of polymers is not based on the classification by the source?
More related MCQs on Polymers
|Multiple Choice Questions On Polymers With Answers|
|MCQ On Polymers with FREE PDF (NEET/JEE)|
|Multiple Choice Questions On Polymers With Answers PDF|
|Polymer MCQ PDF with Answers (NEET, JEE, AIIMS)|
Polymer Chemistry MCQ With Answers PDF Download
FAQs on Polymers
Polymers have thermal conductivities in the range of
Answer: 0.1 to 2 W/°C m.
Polymers have low molecular weight
Answer: There are various types of polymers with varying properties. Low Molecular Weight polymers have lower properties due to lack of chain entanglement and higher molecular mobility. Shorter chains have more end groups which increase free volume and molecular mobility which makes it easier for the polymer chains to respond to stresses.
Polymers have lowest solubility
Answer: Epoxy resin is a cross-linking polymer which has lowest solubility among them. It is characterized by hardening due to the generation of peroxide and also can also be modified for chemical resistance properties.
Polymers have molecular weight
Answer: The molecular weight of a polymer is expressed as the sum of the atomic weights of the constituent atoms (monomer residue) that comprise the molecule. It indicates the average length of the polymer chains.
Polymers have low density because of
Answer: Polymers have low density because of their branched chains. Branching can be described as the way in which a polymer is constructed from several components.