Acceleration MCQs are important for NEET, AIIMS, JEE and other medical entrance examinations. These MCQs will help you prepare your students for their examinations and improve their speed and accuracy. Acceleration MCQs are elementary questions based on Physics topics helps the students to get the move closer to the dream of being an IITian or an AIIMS doctor.
1. A uniformly accelerated body has ____
a) Constant speed
b) Constant velocity
c) Constant force
d) Constant momentum
2. The velocity of a truck changes form 3 m/s to 5 m/s in 5s. What is the acceleration in m/s2?
3. The gradient of velocity v/s time graph is equal to____
4. The velocity of a ship varies with time as v = 5t3. What is the acceleration at t = 2?
5. If the velocity varies parabolically, how does the acceleration vary?
6. The expression for displacement is x = sin(5t). The expression for acceleration is ______
7. A car is travelling in the north direction. To stop, it produces a deceleration of 60 m/s2. Which of the following is a correct representation for the deceleration?
a) 60 m/s2 Northwards
b) 60 m/s2 Southwards
c) 60 m/s2 Eastwards
d) 60 m/s2 Westwards
8. A ball falls from a building and covers 5m in 10s. What is the acceleration?
a) 0.1 m/s2
b) 0.2 m/s2
c) 9.81 m/s2
d) 10 m/s2
9. What is negative acceleration known as?
10. Which of the following is the correct formula for finding acceleration?
a) a = dx/dt
b) a = d2x/dt2
c) a = x/t
d) a = d3x/dt3
11. How does the displacement v/s time graph of a uniformly accelerated motion look like?
a) A straight line
b) A parabola
c) A hyperbola
d) An ellipse
12. The velocity of a body varies as, v = 2t+5t2. What is the acceleration at t = 10?
More Related MCQs
Categories: Motion in a Straight Line