Accuracy, Precision of Instruments and Errors in Measurement MCQs and Answers will play an important role in determining that how much step you take to clear the NEET (National Eligibility Entrance Test), AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences) and JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) which are conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). Accuracy, Precision of Instruments and Errors in Measurement MCQs and Answers is very important step for you when you are choosing the right book to prepare the NEET exam. We already discuss about the most the most important chapter Units And Measurements (Class 11) MCQ and Answer. You can check it.
Accuracy, Precision of Instruments and Errors in Measurement MCQs
1. In 5 experiments with the same objective, the values obtained are very near to each other. These values can be called ____
2. Range of an instrument is _____
a) The minimum value that can be measured
b) The maximum value that can be measured
c) All values starting from the minimum to the maximum that can be measured
d) The average of all values that can be measured
3. Usually how many types of errors are present in scientific measurements?
4. What is least count of an instrument?
a) The lowest value that can be measured accurately
b) The greatest value that can be measured accurately
c) Half of the lowest value that can be measured accurately
d) Mean of the lowest and highest values
5. In an experiment, it is found that the experimental value is very close to actual value, hence the experimental value can be called _____
6. What is the reason for the occurrence of systematic errors in an instrument?
a) No use for a long time
b) High use
c) Manufacturing fault
d) Delivery fault
7. How are systematic errors removed usually for an instrument?
a) By replacing it
b) By re-calibrating it
c) By using a repairing service
d) By not using it for some time