Dimensional Formulae and Equations MCQs and Answers will play an important role in determining that how much step you take to clear the NEET (National Eligibility Entrance Test), AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences) and JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) which are conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). Dimensional Formulae and Equations MCQs and Answers is very important step for you when you are choosing the right book to prepare the NEET exam. We already discuss about the most the most important chapter Units And Measurements (Class 11) MCQ and Answer. You can check it.
Dimensional Formulae and Equations MCQs
1. Assuming standard notations, which of the following quantities is dimensionless?
2. If the units of length and time are doubled, what will be the factor by which the unit of acceleration will change?
3. What are the dimensions of a light year?
4. What are the dimensions of coefficient of friction?
d) It is dimensionless
5. [MLT-2] matches with the dimensional formula of ____
b) Modulus of elasticity
6. What is the maximum number of unknowns that can be found through a simple dimensional equation?
7. If, v stands for velocity, L for length, T for time and M for mass, what is the value of x in the equation –
L = (vT/M)x?