Instantaneous Velocity and Speed MCQs are important for NEET, AIIMS, JEE and other medical entrance examinations. These MCQs will help you prepare your students for their examinations and improve their speed and accuracy. Instantaneous Velocity and Speed MCQs are elementary questions based on Physics topics helps the students to get the move closer to the dream of being an IITian or an AIIMS doctor.
Instantaneous Velocity and Speed MCQs
1. A ball is thrown up in the sky, at what position will the instantaneous speed be minimum?
a) Initial position
b) Final position
c) Halfway through the whole trajectory
d) After covering one fourth of the whole trajectory
2. A car is moving in a spiral starting from the origin with uniform angular velocity. What can be said about the instantaneous velocity?
a) It increases with time
b) It decreases with time
c) It remains constant
d) It does not depend on time
3. What happen to the instantaneous velocity in a non-uniformly accelerated motion?
a) It increases
b) It decreases
c) It varies as the acceleration
d) It remains constant
4. Which of the following can be used to describe how fast an object is moving along with the direction of motion at a given instant of time?
a) Instantaneous velocity
b) Instantaneous speed
c) Average velocity
d) Average speed
5. Which of the following is the correct formula for instantaneous velocity?
a) v = dx/dt
b) v = x/t
c) v = xt
d) v = t/x
6. The trajectory of an object is defined as x = (t-4)2, what is the velocity at t = 5?
More Related MCQs
Categories: Motion in a Straight Line