Measurement of Length MCQs and Answers will play an important role in determining that how much step you take to clear the NEET (National Eligibility Entrance Test), AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences) and JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) which are conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). Measurement of Length MCQs With Answer is very important step for you when you are choosing the right book to prepare the NEET exam. We already discussed about Units And Measurements (Class 11) MCQ and Answer.
Measurement of Length MCQs and Answers
1. How many kilometers make one mile?
2. How many kilometers make one nautical mile?
3. Usually, what is the least count of a screw gauge?
a) 0.01 cm
b) 0.001 cm
c) 0.1 cm
d) 1 mm
4. How many kilometers make one light year?
a) 9.4607 × 1012 km
b) 9.4607 × 109 km
c) 9.4607 × 1011 km
d) 9.4607 × 1010 km
5. Interplanetary distances are measured in ____
a) Light year
6. Distance between two cities, in standard units will be measured in ______
7. Which of the following devices cannot measure distance?
a) Vernier Calipers
8. How many inches are there in 1 yard?