Measurement of Time MCQs and Answers will play an important role in determining that how much step you take to clear the NEET (National Eligibility Entrance Test), AIIMS (All India Institute of Medical Sciences) and JEE (Joint Entrance Examination) which are conducted by the National Testing Agency (NTA). Measurement of Time MCQs and Answers are very important step for you when you are choosing the right book to prepare the NEET exam. We already discuss about the most the most important chapter Units And Measurements (Class 11) MCQ and Answer. You can check it.
Measurement of Time MCQs
1. How many decades are there in 1 century?
2. How many years are there in one millennium?
3. Which of the following gives the most accurate result for time measurement?
a) Wall clock
b) Digital watch
c) Quartz clock
d) Atomic clock
4. Which of the following is equivalent to one hour?
a) 36000 milliseconds
b) 3600 milliseconds
c) 3600000 milliseconds
d) 360000 milliseconds
5. Which of the following are NOT units of time?
b) Light year
c) Tropical year
6. Which of the following unit is related to sound frequency?
7. How many milliseconds make one second?