Motion In A Plane Class 11 MCQS PDF are the most important topics for various entrance exam like NEET, AIIMS, JEE. These type of Questions are easy to answer and easier to attempt. You don’t really need to refer other sources or books to solve these questions. Today we will cover the Motion in a Plane MCQs and Answers which covers terms like scalar product, inner product, vector product, triple scalar product, dot product and many other terms. We also published the most important Questions and Answers on Motion In A Plane MCQ For NEET with Answers. You can Check it.
1. In how many independent directions can a vector in a plane be resolved?
2. Which of the following is not true about projectile motion?
a) It is an example of motion in a plane
b) It is an example of motion along a curve
c) It is not an example of motion in space
d) The acceleration keeps changing in projectile motion
3. How many variables are required to define the motion of a body in a plane?
4. A body is exhibiting circular motion. What kind of motion can this be termed as?
a) Motion along a line
b) Motion in a plane
c) Motion in space
d) Motion along a point
5. Which of the following is not an example of motion in a plane?
a) A car moving in a rectangular path
b) A bicycle moving in a circular path
c) A rocket moving into space
d) A truck moving in an infinite spiral
More Related MCQs
Categories: Motion in a Plane