Multiplication of Vectors by Real Numbers MCQs and Answers are the most important topics for various entrance exam like NEET, AIIMS, JEE. These type of Questions are easy to answer and easier to attempt. You don’t really need to refer other sources or books to solve these questions. Today we will cover the Multiplication of Vectors by Real Numbers MCQs and Answers which covers terms like scalar product, inner product, vector product, triple scalar product, dot product and many other terms. We also published the most important Questions and Answers on Motion In A Plane MCQ For NEET with Answers. You can Check it.
Multiplication of Vectors by Real Numbers MCQs and Answers
1. A unit vector has the magnitude of ___
2. What happens when a vector is multiplied by a scalar?
a) Its magnitude gets multiplied by that much amount
b) Its direction rotates in XY plane by that much angle
c) Its direction rotates in YZ plane by that much angle
d) Its direction rotates in ZX plane by that much angle
3. A car travels 5m in X direction and then 7m in Y direction. What is the final vector position of the car with respect to the origin?
a) 5î + 7?
b) 7î + 5?
c) 7î + 7?
d) 5î + 5?
4. What is the result when î + 14? is multiplied by ?49?
a) 7î + 98?
b) 98î + 14?
c) 7î + 98?
d) (î + 7?)*?49
5. Multiplying 2î + 7? by 5 gives ______
a) 10î + 35?
b) 2î + 35?
c) 10î + 7?
d) 2î + 7?
6. Dividing 5î + 10? by 5 gives ______
a) î + 2?
b) î + 4?
c) î + ?
d) 2î + ?,
7. Eleven times unit vector along X added to 7 times unit vector along Y gives ______
a) 11î + 7?
b) 7î + 11?
c) 7î + 7?
d) 11î + 11?