When you are preparing for the upcoming Biology/Medical exams, the Disorders in Excretory System MCQs and Answers are most useful for students whose preparation is in concern. In this post we are going to discuss about Disorders in Excretory System MCQs and Answers that will help you the most. We already published Excretory System MCQs and Answers.
Disorders in Excretory System MCQs and Answers
1. What is the process of excreting urine known as?
2. The presence of ketone bodies is an indication of which of the following diseases?
a) Diabetes mellitus
b) Diabetes insipidus
c) High blood cholesterol
d) Liver Cirrhosis
3. What is uraemia?
a) Accumulation of sodium ions in the blood
b) Accumulation of potassium ions in the blood
c) Accumulation of urea in the blood
d) Accumulation of ammonia in the blood
4. What is haemodialysis?
a) Removal of ammonia in the blood by artificial means
b) Removal of potassium ions in the blood by artificial means
c) Removal of sodium ions in the blood by artificial means
d) Removal of urea in the blood by artificial means
5. The dialysing fluid has all of the following except?
a) Nitrogenous wastes
6. What is the significance of the porous nature of the cellophane membrane?
a) It does not allow the movement of molecules
b) It does not allow the movement of water
c) It allows the molecules based on their concentration gradient
d) It allows only water molecules
7. What is the inflammation of the glomeruli of the kidney referred to?
8. Which of the following is the term given to the condition of RBCs in urine?
9. Which of the following is not a symptom of diabetes mellitus?
c) Renal calculi
10. Which of the following mineral is not involved in the formation of renal calculi?
a) Calcium oxalate
b) Calcium carbonate
c) Uric acid
11. Urine is stored in the urinary bladder until which of the following?
a) A voluntary signal from the CNS
b) An involuntary signal from the CNS
c) A voluntary signal from the ANS
d) An involuntary signal from the ANS
12. Which of the following initiates the voluntary signal given by CNS?
a) Loosening of stretch receptors in the urinary bladder
b) Stretching of the urinary bladder
c) Movement of the urinary bladder
d) Movement of urethra
13. Which of the following sphincters cause the release of the urine?
a) Cardiac sphincter
b) Pyloric sphincter
c) Urethral sphincter
d) Oesophageal sphincter