Gravitational Constant MCQs and Answers
The Gravitational Constant MCQs and Answers play important role in various entrance test so students can practice online Gravitation quiz to attempt these MCQ’s. Gravitation is one of the most difficult chapter to master in Physics. While solving this topic it becomes more complicated due to lengthy theory. So students often stuck at that point while writing exams like JEE, NEET etc. Students don’t know how to tackle the exam questions on Gravitation. Here you will get all the details regarding Gravity MCQs and answers. We already published the most important Questions and Answers on the Chapter Gravitation.
1. What are the dimensions of universal gravitational constant?
b) [M-1 L3 T-2]
c) [M-1 L3 T2]
d) [M1 L3 T-2]
2. The value of gravitational constant was first determined by _____
a) Albert Einstein
b) Isaac Newton
c) Henry Cavendish
d) Stephen Hawking
3. What apparatus did Henry Cavendish use in his experiment to determine the gravitational constant?
a) 1 bar, 1 small sphere and 1 large sphere
b) 1 bar, 2 small spheres and 2 large spheres
c) 2 bar, 1 small sphere and 2 large spheres
d) 2 bar, 2 small spheres and 1 large sphere
4. What material were the spheres made up of in Henry Cavendish’s experiment?
5. What is the value of universal gravitational constant?
a) 6.022 x 1023
b) 6.67 x 10-11 N m2/kg2
c) 1.602 x 10-19 C
d) 9.81 m/s2
6. The gravitational constant is an empirical constant.
7. The value of universal gravitational constant changes is which of the following medium?
d) The gravitational constant is independent of the medium