In this post we are going to discuss about various Cropping Pattern MCQs and Answers. Cropping pattern is an important agricultural concept about the composition of crops cultivated in the land area under different seasons. It is also used for estimating the effect of crop rotation on production. The pattern of crops that are grown in a particular period, season or year is called the cropping pattern. This flag (crop pattern) depends on various factors like climatic, edaphic and socio-economic conditions. We already published Agriculture MCQs and Answer that will help you the most.
Cropping Pattern MCQs and Answers
1. How many crops are there based on seasons?
2. What is India’s global rank in cotton production?
3. How many months are required by sugarcane to mature?
(a) 6-12 months
(b) 1-2 months
(c) 10-15 months
(d)More than 24 months
4. The Rabi crops are sown in which months?
5. Which of the following is ‘Rabi Crops’?
6. Which state is the highest producer of wheat in India?
(c) West Bengal
7. Which of the following is Kharif Crop?
(d) All of the above
8. Which one of the following sequences is correct in the context of the three largest wheat producing states in India?
(a) Punjab, Madhya Pradesh, and Bihar
(b) Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, and Punjab
(c) Madhya Pradesh, Punjab, Bihar
(d) Punjab, Bihar, and Madhya Pradesh
9. The Kharif crops are sown in which months?
10. Which of the following is not a Rabi Crop?
(d) Lady’s finger