Primitive subsistence farming refers to the methods of food production of hunting-gathering, fishing, and gathering crops. These are very primitive methods which were once used by people in earlier times to produce their food. You will find here primitive subsistence farming MCQs and primitive subsistence farming quiz questions to practice online for competitive exams. We already published Agriculture MCQs and Answer that will help you the most.
Primitive Subsistence Farming MCQs and Answers
1. What are the features of primitive subsistence agriculture?
(a) This type of farming is practised on small patches of land with the help ofprimitive tools like hoe, dao and digging sticks and family labour.
(b) This type offarming depends upon Monsoons, natural fertility of soil and environmental suitability.
(c) It is a ‘slash and burn’ agriculture.
(d) All of these
2. The Primitive Subsistence Farming is also known as
(a) Oldest farming
(b) Slash and burn farming
(c) Low Quality farming
(d) Primitive farming
3. The example of Primitive Subsistence Farming is
(a) Commercial Farming
(c) Organic farming
4. Jhumming is cultivated in
5. In India ‘Slash and burn’ agriculture is known as