Coinbase is an online platform for buying, selling, transferring, and storing digital currency. It’s one of the largest cryptocurrency exchanges in the world. In this Coinbase Crypto Quiz and Answers, we’ll focus on the most important topics like “What is Coinbase?”, “How it works?” and many more. We also published Cryptocurrency Quiz and Answers, which will help you the most.
Coinbase Crypto Quiz and Answers
1. What is Coinbase?
ANSWER: Online platform for buying, selling, transferring, and storing cryptocurrency.
2. What do you need to do to borrow crypto with Compound?
ANSWER: Supply a Crypto asset as collateral.
3. Who gets to decide the future of the Compound protocol?
ANSWER: COMP token holders
4. What does NuCypher provide to users and apps?
ANSWER: End-to-end encryption
5. What does NuCypher use to protect your data?
ANSWER: Independent nodes to perform tasks
6. Which of these is NOT a use of the NU token?
ANSWER: Paying Ethereum transaction fees
7. What can investors do with Enzyme?
ANSWER: Manage and automate their crypto investing
8. What CAN’T you do with an Enzyme vault?
ANSWER: Invest in stocks, real estate, and commodities
9. Vault fees on Enzyme must be paid in what asset?
10. About how many smart devices are active today?
ANSWER: 35 billion
11. How can you earn crypto with IoTeX?
ANSWER: Generating data with smart devices
12. What devices does IoTeX offer for sale?
ANSWER: UCam security camera and Pebble data tracker
13. Which is not a requirement for a strong password?
ANSWER: Memorable (easy to remember)
14. Which is not a form of 2-step verification?
15. Which of the following should you never share?
ANSWER: Your seed phrase
16. Which checks should you perform periodically to keep your account secure?
ANSWER: Check devices with access to your account
17. What is Loopring?
ANSWER: An Ethereum scaling protocol
18. What is NOT a benefit of using Loopring?
ANSWER: Requires a traditional bank account
19. What is LRC?
ANSWER: Loopring’s governance token
20. What is Bounce?
ANSWER: A decentralized auction protocol
21. How can you use Bounce?
ANSWER: Create or participate in auctions
22. Where can you use the Bounce App?
23. What does Cartesi Enable?
ANSWER: For developers to use mainstream software to code smart contracts.
24. What’s Cartesi’s innovative scaling technique for blockchains called?
ANSWER: Optimistic Rollups
25. How can CTSI holders stake?
ANSWER: Delegating or running a node on Cartesi Explorer
26. What does the Ankr platform NOT provide?
ANSWER: Integration with traditional banks
27. What CAN’T you do with the ANKR token?
ANSWER: Send wire transfers
28. What can Ankr users look forward to in the future?
ANSWER: Earning rewards with advanced DeFi strategies
29. What is Rally?
ANSWER: A decentralized network for launching social tokens
30. Which one of these is not a use of RLY?
ANSWER: Paying Ethereum Transaction fees
31. Which of these below is NOT how Val’s fans use ValCoin?
ANSWER: Buying Bitcoin
32. What can people create with Fetch.ai?
ANSWER: Software agents that automate tasks
33. What’s one role of the FET token?
ANSWER: To power Fetch.ai agents
34. What does Fetch.ai plan to support in the future?
ANSWER: Automated interactions with industries like travel and healthcare
35. What can you do with Balancer?
ANSWER: Trade crypto and invest via Balancer pools
36. What are Balancer pools?
ANSWER: Self-balancing crypto portfolios
37. What is BAL?
ANSWER: Balancer’s governance token
38. What can developers build with clover finance?
ANSWER: dApps with cross-chain compatibility
39. What can you use to interact with dApps?
ANSWER: Clover finance wallet
40. Clover finance wants to increase the usefulness and accessibility of?
41. What information is indexed by The Graph?
ANSWER: Blockchain Data
42. What do you earn for delegating GRT to an Indexer?
ANSWER: GRT tokens
43. Who identifies high quality, useful data on The Graph?
44. What’s the best way to earn GRT Rewards?
ANSWER: Delegate GRT to a high quality indexer
45. What is BarnBridge?
ANSWER: A DeFi risk management protocol
46. What is SMART Yield?
ANSWER: An APY risk management tool
47. What is the $BOND token?
ANSWER: BarnBridge’s governance token
48. What is Amp?
ANSWER: A collateral token
49. How is Amp used on Flexa today?
ANSWER: Instant settlement assurance
50. What can you earn by staking Amp on Flexa?
ANSWER: AMP rewards