In this post Coinbase Quizzes and Answers we are going to write some quick quiz to test your knowledge about the Coinbase. See how you got on and then check out the answers below if you want to know how you did. These Coinbase Quizzes and Answers are corrected from the various sources. We also published Cryptocurrency Quiz and Answers, that will help you the most. We also published Cryptocurrency Quiz and Answers, that will help you the most.
Coinbase Quizzes and Answers
Coinbase Quizzes: Numeraire
1. Who submits predictions to Numerai?
ANSWER: A global community of data scientists
2. Why do data scientists stake NMR tokens?
ANSWER: To back up predictions and earn rewards
3. What do data scientists pay to obtain Numerai’s financial data?
Coinbase Quizzes: Celo
4. How does Celo give greater access to financial tools?
ANSWER: By making crypto accessible on mobile phones
5. What are 3 things Celo is used for?
ANSWER: Staking, governance, and stability
6. What’s one way to send a Celo Dollar?
ANSWER: Using the Valora Mobile App
Coinbase Quizzes: Compound
7. What is a key benefit of using Compound?
ANSWER: Earning Interest on your Crypto.
8. What do you need to do to borrow crypto with Compound?
ANSWER: Supply a Crypto asset as collateral.
9. Who gets to decide the future of the Compound protocol?
ANSWER: COMP token holders
Coinbase Quizzes: NuCypher
10. What does NuCypher provide to users and apps?
ANSWER: End-to-end encryption
11. What does NuCypher use to protect your data?
ANSWER: Independent nodes to perform tasks
12. Which of these is NOT a use of the NU token?
ANSWER: Paying Ethereum transaction fees
Coinbase Quizzes: Enzyme
13. What can investors do with Enzyme?
ANSWER: Manage and automate their crypto investing
14. What CAN’T you do with an Enzyme vault?
ANSWER: Invest in stocks, real estate, and commodities
15. Vault fees on Enzyme must be paid in what asset?
Coinbase Quizzes: IoTeX
16. About how many smart devices are active today?
ANSWER: 35 billion
17. How can you earn crypto with IoTeX?
ANSWER: Generating data with smart devices
18. What devices does IoTeX offer for sale?
ANSWER: UCam security camera and Pebble data tracker
Coinbase Quizzes: USD Coin
19. Which is not a requirement for a strong password?
ANSWER: Memorable (easy to remember)
20. Which is not a form of 2-step verification?
21. Which of the following should you never share?
ANSWER: Your seed phrase
22. Which checks should you perform periodically to keep your account secure?
ANSWER: Check devices with access to your account
Coinbase Quizzes: Loopring
23. What is Loopring?
ANSWER: An Ethereum scaling protocol
24. What is NOT a benefit of using Loopring?
ANSWER: Requires a traditional bank account
25. What is LRC?
ANSWER: Loopring’s governance token
Coinbase Quizzes: Bounce
26. What is Bounce?
ANSWER: A decentralized auction protocol
27. How can you use Bounce?
ANSWER: Create or participate in auctions
28. Where can you use the Bounce App?
Coinbase Quizzes: Cartesi
29. What does Cartesi Enable?
ANSWER: For developers to use mainstream software to code smart contracts.
30. What’s Cartesi’s innovative scaling technique for blockchains called?
ANSWER: Optimistic Rollups
31. How can CTSI holders stake?
ANSWER: Delegating or running a node on Cartesi Explorer
Coinbase Quizzes: ANKR
32. What does the Ankr platform NOT provide?
ANSWER: Integration with traditional banks
33. What CAN’T you do with the ANKR token?
ANSWER: Send wire transfers
34. What can Ankr users look forward to in the future?
ANSWER: Earning rewards with advanced DeFi strategies
Coinbase Quizzes: Rally
35. What is Rally?
ANSWER: A decentralized network for launching social tokens
36. Which one of these is not a use of RLY?
ANSWER: Paying Ethereum Transaction fees
37. Which of these below is NOT how Val’s fans use ValCoin?
ANSWER: Buying Bitcoin
Coinbase Quizzes: Fetch.ai
38. What can people create with Fetch.ai?
ANSWER: Software agents that automate tasks
39. What’s one role of the FET token?
ANSWER: To power Fetch.ai agents
40. What does Fetch.ai plan to support in the future?
ANSWER: Automated interactions with industries like travel and healthcare
Coinbase Quizzes: Balancer
41. What can you do with Balancer?
ANSWER: Trade crypto and invest via Balancer pools
42. What are Balancer pools?
ANSWER: Self-balancing crypto portfolios
43. What is BAL?
ANSWER: Balancer’s governance token
Coinbase Quizzes: Clover Finance
44. What can developers build with clover finance?
ANSWER: dApps with cross-chain compatibility
45. What can you use to interact with dApps?
ANSWER: Clover finance wallet
46. Clover finance wants to increase the usefulness and accessibility of?
Coinbase Quizzes: The Graph
47. What information is indexed by The Graph?
ANSWER: Blockchain Data
48. What do you earn for delegating GRT to an Indexer?
ANSWER: GRT tokens
49. Who identifies high quality, useful data on The Graph?
50. What’s the best way to earn GRT Rewards?
ANSWER: Delegate GRT to a high quality indexer
Coinbase Quizzes: BarnBridge
51. What is BarnBridge?
ANSWER: A DeFi risk management protocol
52. What is SMART Yield?
ANSWER: An APY risk management tool
53. What is the $BOND token?
ANSWER: BarnBridge’s governance token
Coinbase Quizzes: Amp
54. What is Amp?
ANSWER: A collateral token
55. How is Amp used on Flexa today?
ANSWER: Instant settlement assurance
56. What can you earn by staking Amp on Flexa?
ANSWER: AMP rewards
Coinbase Quizzes: Polygon
57. What blockchain is Polygon helping to scale?
58. Who runs Polygon network?
ANSWER: Polygon Validators
59. What is Polygon building?
ANSWER: An internet of blockchains on Ethereum
Coinbase Quizzes: Skale
60. Who can deploy a blockchain with SKALE?
ANSWER: Any Ethereum application
61. How can SKL holders receive rewards?
ANSWER: Delegate SKL to a validator
62. The SKALE network is built to support…
ANSWER: An internet of blockchains
Coinbase Quizzes: Ampleforth
63. What are Ampleforth’s automatic supply changes called?
64. What two tokens give the community control over the Ampleforth protocol?
ANSWER: AMPL and FORTH
65. Ampleforth is a censorship resistant _ that rebases once a day.
ANSWER: DeFi building block
Coinbase Quizzes: UMA
66. UMA lets developers create what type of financial product?
67. Which network participants help UMA solve the oracle problem?
ANSWER: Liquidators and disputers
68. Which of these can be used to create a derivative on UMA?
ANSWER: All of these answers are correct!
Coinbase Quizzes: Stellar
69. What is Stellar?
ANSWER: A decentralized protocol that unites the world’s financial infrastructure
70. What are Stellar Lumens (XLM) used for?
ANSWER: Facilitating low-cost, universal payments
71. Why is Stellar good for sending remittances?
ANSWER: Transactions are fast, inexpensive, and global
72. Why would banks and businesses use Stellar?
ANSWER: To issue, exchange, and transfer tokens quickly and efficiently
73. How does Stellar’s Consensus Protocol work?
ANSWER: It relies on the cooperation of trusted nodes to confirm transactions