Have you ever heard of number series questions? I’m sure you have. But that doesn’t really matter. What matters is knowing that you can ace these if you know the answer to question number 1. And that’s exactly what we’re going to discuss in this post. These Number Series Questions and Answers PDF is composed by our Livemcqs team.
The following are a few of the major types of Number Series questions and Answers that are asked in various examinations and we have also provided a set of number series questions that can be solved to practice before appearing for your examination.
Number Series Questions and Answers for Bank Exam
1. Look at this series: 36, 34, 30, 28, 24, … What number should come next?
2. Look at this series: 22, 21, 23, 22, 24, 23, … What number should come next?
3. Look at this series: 53, 53, 40, 40, 27, 27, … What number should come next?
4. Look at this series: 2, 1, (1/2), (1/4), … What number should come next?
5. Look at this series: 7, 10, 8, 11, 9, 12, … What number should come next?
6. Look at this series: 21, 9, 21, 11, 21, 13, 21, … What number should come next?
7. Look at this series: 58, 52, 46, 40, 34, … What number should come next?
8. Look at this series: 3, 4, 7, 8, 11, 12, … What number should come next?
9. Look at this series: 8, 22, 8, 28, 8, … What number should come next?
10. Look at this series: 31, 29, 24, 22, 17, … What number should come next?
11. Look at this series: 1.5, 2.3, 3.1, 3.9, … What number should come next?
12. Look at this series: 14, 28, 20, 40, 32, 64, … What number should come next?
13. Look at this series: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, … What number should come next?
14. Look at this series: 201, 202, 204, 207, … What number should come next?
15. Look at this series: 544, 509, 474, 439, … What number should come next?
16. Look at this series: 80, 10, 70, 15, 60, … What number should come next?
17. Look at this series: 2, 6, 18, 54, … What number should come next?
18. Look at this series: 5.2, 4.8, 4.4, 4, … What number should come next?
19. Look at this series: 8, 6, 9, 23, 87, … What number should come next?
20. What are next two letters in the given series? E F H K O ? ?
21. Find the next in the sequence: 5, 21, 69, 213, 645, ?
22. If first 10 alphabets of the alphabet series are written in reverse then what will come next in the given sequence
JZMY, IXLW, HVKU, ?
23. Fill the blanks: bof _cb _fcc _ofc _bo _ cc
A. f o c c f
B. f o c c b
C. c o f c f
D. c o b c f
24. 1,4,9,16,25 (……)
25. 121,225,361 (…..)
26. 1,2,6, 24 (……)
27. 2,5,9 (…..) 20,27
28. 2,15,41,80, (……)
29. 1,6,15, (…….) 45,66,191
30. 5,17,37,65 (……) 145
31. A. 44
32. 3,9,27,81 (….)
33. 1,2,3,5,8 (……)
34. 2,3,8,63 (……)
35. 8,10,14,18, (……) 34,50,66
36. 3,6,18,72 (…….)
37. 4,10 (…..) 82,244,730
38. 20,19,17, (……) ,10,5
Number Series Questions and Answers
Number Series-The term “Number Series” refers to a logical reasoning question type where four or five statements are given, statements from which one has been left out. All the statements are related to each other. The candidates are expected to identify the pattern involved in the formation of the series and accordingly find the missing term to complete the series.
Preparation is the key element while attempting numerical reasoning. The basic aim here is to know as many number series based on a set of the alphabet as possible. Collecting facts from your books or newspapers and solving numerical reasoning questions at every opportunity will help you excel at this section.
Questions based on number series are asked in various government examinations almost regularly. These questions have become famous among the candidates appearing in examinations like SBI PO and other competitive exams. Questions based on number series tests the capability of a candidate to assess a question and therefore requires logical reasoning skills.
What is Number Series?
Number series are one of the most popular question types in the numerical reasoning section of the Reasoning section. These are introduced for a long time and works as a testing task for candidates and also to check the numerical aptitude of the candidate and are taken deep into serious consideration by recruiters. Number series are considered as one of the toughest tasks for test-takers. Candidates need to focus more on this section rather than making any confusion with a few other things like number sequencing, number grouping, etc…
The topic Number Series is important for Bank Exam, SSC, and other exams. Here we have the number series questions with their solutions. Number series means the different patterns of numbers and reasoning will be needed to answer a certain type of question. Among many types of questions in number series, some are given above.
By rotating through the letters of the alphabet, numbers can be arranged to form a series. There are several examples that are given below. This is a very easy way to arrange them in order. Some candidates just wonder what the possibilities are for arranging these numbers following different types of patterns. This section is an attempt to understand some number series and their patterns.
Number Series Questions and Answers
Number series questions are one of the fun ways to test your logical thinking and analytical abilities. If you can solve these questions in a given time, it means that you are calm in nature, have sharp mind power.
There are thousands of people cheating in the High-IQ society’s aptitude tests and IQ tests. Many of these people take the printable practice tests available for free on the internet and memorize them. When they finally take the test, they have number series of questions and answers from these tests memorized. If you have never taken a test like this before, then you need to learn about how number series questions work. I will teach you everything you need to know to answer these unique questions when taking a test.
Number Series Questions and Answers – competitive exams
Mathematical reasoning is one of the most important and easiest sections for any type of examination. It is a section that tests one’s logical and analytical skills to solve the set of questions that are provided. Therefore, it is essential that one knows the different types of numerical reasoning questions that can be asked in any examination. Numerical reasoning questions are commonly asked in various competitive examinations like banking exams and other public exams.
Number Series are important questions in different competitive exams like SBI PO, RBI Assistant, and other banking exams. It is a popular topic on most of the discussion forums as well. The best way to improve on this topic is to practice daily from various mock test series available online.
The purpose of this self-examination is to improve our ability at answering number series questions. This type of question may look easy but it can be very tricky if not prepared for. The way these questions are presented makes it seem like you already know the answers – however, once you begin to work through the problems, you will realize it’s more challenging than it seems! In order to answer these types of math questions quickly and efficiently, here are some tips that you can use.
Number series puzzles are a fun way to challenge the brain, increase focus and attention to detail. They’re also extremely good for improving your working memory, the part of your memory that supports tasks like planning, reasoning, organizing, and managing time. That’s because they involve deducing information based on previous numbers in the series.
FAQs on Number Series
What are number series?
Number Series is a sequence formed out of numbers. In the number series questions, we will have to detect the rules that result in the formation of a number series. These series are of many kinds and so are the questions that may appear from these topics.
How to do number series quickly
To solve a series number problem quickly you must follow some rules or conditions.
1. Most of the number problem is in squares form with 1 number subtract or add in the equation for example 3,8,15,24 and so on.
2. Most of the number problems are in form of addition or subtraction of the same number with adding or subtracting digits in increasing or decreasing order like 2,5,8,11 and like 2,5,9,14 increased in each no.