In this post EXIM Bank Recruitment 2022, we are going to discuss the latest recruitment notice published by the Export-Import Bank of India. EXIM Bank invites applications from eligible candidates to fill the Management Trainee posts. Interested job seekers holding the qualification of MBA / Post-Graduation Degree in International Trade / Finance / Economics are encouraged to apply for EXIM Bank Recruitment online.
EXIM Bank has invited online applications for recruitment to the posts of Management Trainees. EXIM MT Online Application Link is available on the official website – eximbankindia.in. Interested job seekers holding required qualifications can apply for the vacancies on or before 14th March 2022.
The selection will be done on the basis of a Written Exam and Interview. Check out the entire page for Latest Jobs, Exam Date, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, Vacancy Details, EXIM Bank Salary Structure, and Application Fee information regarding EXIM Bank MT Recruitment 2020-2022.
EXIM Bank Recruitment 2022 – Details
The Export-Import Bank of India (EXIM Bank) invites online applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of Corporate Loans & Advances/ Project Finance/ Lines of Credit/ Internal Credit Audit/ Risk Management/ Compliance/ Treasury and Accounts and related work profiles.
Management Trainees will be absorbed in Grade/Scale Junior Management (JM) I as Deputy Manager, after successful completion of traineeship for one year in the Bank.
|Post Name||Management Trainees|
|No. of Posts||25|
|Age||Up to 25 years|
|Training Duration||2 Years|
|Written Exam Date||April 2022|
|Selection||Written Test and Personal Interview|
Candidates can look for more information including salary, eligibility, and application process below.
EXIM Bank Recruitment 2022 – Eligibility Criteria
Exim Bank Recruitment 2022 eligibility criteria are set by the bank itself. Eligibility criteria are different for various posts and categories. So, it is very important to read the instructions properly before filling out the application form. Eligibility criteria include educational qualification, age limit, nationality, etc. Read the article to know more about the eligibility criteria for Exim Bank Recruitment 2022.
EXIM Bank Recruitment 2022 – Educational Qualification
- The candidates who have MBA/PGDBA, with specialisation in Finance from a recognised University / Institution or Chartered Accountants (CA) can apply.
- MBA/PGDBA course should be of a minimum of 2years full-time duration, with a specialisation in Finance from a recognised University / Institution. In case of CA, passing the professional examination is sufficient.
- Minimum 60% aggregate marks / equivalent Cumulative Grade Points Average (CGPA), in both Graduation and Post-Graduation.
- Candidates should possess minimum 60% marks at the time of appearing for the interview or at the time of joining the Bank.
EXIM Bank Recruitment 2022 – Age Limit
The age limit of the applicants for EXIM Bank Recruitment 2022 is 25 years as of the last date of submission of the online application. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates shall be provided as per rules.
- UR/EWS – 25 years
- SC/ST – 30 years
- OBC – 28 years
EXIM Bank Recruitment 2022 – Salary
A monthly stipend of Rs 55,000/- will be paid during the period of the traineeship.
EXIM Bank Recruitment 2022 – Vacancy Details
All the people who are eagerly waiting for the Exim Bank Vacancies can apply for it. Moreover, there are various vacancies in the EXIM Bank Recruitment 2022. The Vacancy for EXIM Bank Recruitment 2022 is various for various categories.
EXIM Bank Recruitment 2022 – Selection Process
The selection will be done on the basis of a Written Exam and Interview.
Here are the details for the selection process:
Written Exam: The exam will be organized to test the technical knowledge of candidates.
Interview: Candidates who qualify for the written test will be called for an interview.
EXIM Bank Recruitment 2022 – How to Apply?
The last date for applying online is 14th March 2022. The candidates are advised to apply well in advance without waiting for the closing date.
All candidates must submit a hard copy of filled-in the online application (printout) along with the following documents/certificates in support of their eligibility.
- Proof of date of birth (X Class certificate or birth certificate)
- Educational qualifications with percentage of marks obtained from X class Onwards
- Caste/community certificate as applicable issued by competent authority in prescribed format as per Government Guidelines along with self-attestation
- Physical Disability Certificate issued by competent authority, if applicable
- Experience certificate wherever applicable
- Service Certificate in case of Ex-Serviceman, if applicable, from appropriate authorities
- Discharge Certificate, if applicable
- Copy of PAN Card duly self-attested
EXIM Bank Recruitment 2022 – Steps to Apply
- Click on the apply online link below or visit the official website https://www.eximbankindia.in/
- Scroll down and click on “Careers” appearing at the bottom of the home page.
- Search for Recruitment of Management Trainees 2022 and click on “Apply Online” mentioned below the notification.
- Click on “New Registration” and create a registration number & password.
- Now login with the registration number & password.
- Exim Bank Management Trainee Application Form appears on the screen.
- Enter details, attach all the documents, pictures, and signatures where required carefully.
- Pay the application fee
- Press on submit to complete your EXIM bank online application process
- Take a printout of the application form for future reference
EXIM Bank Recruitment 2022 – Application Fee
- General and OBC – Rs 600
- SC/ST/PWD/EWS and Female candidates – Rs 100
EXIM Bank Recruitment 2022 – Important Web-links
EXIM Bank Recruitment 2022 – Exam Pattern
The Exim Bank Management Trainee Exam Pattern is given in this article. The EXIM Bank Management Trainee Syllabus & Test Pattern are used to know the structure of the written examination. For that reason, we are providing the Exim Bank Management Trainee Syllabus along with the Test Pattern. So, candidates who had applied for the EXIM Bank MT Recruitment can check the below sections for detailed information.
- The Exim Bank MT Exam is an Objective type test.
- Each Question carries 1 Mark.
- There will be a negative marking of 1/4th mark for each incorrect answer.
- There will be 5 Options per question for Objective Questions.
- Check the subject-wise marks distribution and time from the below table.
|Name of Test||No. of Questions||Max. Marks|
|Financial Awareness with reference to the banking industry||40||40|
|Descriptive Paper on English||Essay – 1 Letter Writing – 1||25|
|Descriptive Paper on Professional Knowledge||Question 1 Question 2 Question 3||15|
Exim Bank Recruitment 2022- Important Dates
The important dates of Exim Bank Recruitment 2022 are given below for the guidance of the candidates.
|Notification Release Date||25th February 2022|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||25th February 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||14th March 2022|
|Last Date to Pay Application Fee||14th March 2022|
|Last Date of Printing Application||29th March 2022|
|Written Exam Date & Interview||April 2022|