These Organs and Organ System MCQs and Answers are most important for your upcoming Biology entrance examinations. In the human body there exist systems that perform different functions. The human body has a number of organ systems at work, each with its own set of responsibilities and functions. Try to solve each Organs and Organ System MCQ and check the answers also.
Organs and Organ System MCQs and Answers
Organs and Organ System MCQs and Answers: What are Organs and Organ System?
An organ is a collection of millions of cells that group together to perform single functions in our body. In other words, they are structures that work together to perform a common function. For example, the stomach, liver, and pancreas are the organs of the digestive system. They work together to help digest food.
Organs can be grouped into larger units called organ systems. Each organ system performs a particular function or set of functions that contribute to the overall function of an organism. For example, the human digestive system is made up of organs such as the stomach and intestines. The main function of these organs is digestion.
The human body is made up of several organ systems that all work together as a unit to make sure the body keeps functioning. Each of these individual systems has specific jobs, and they all depend on each other.
Our organ systems include:
- The digestive system breaks down food so the body can absorb nutrients.
- The circulatory system carries oxygen, nutrients, and hormones to cells, and carries cellular waste products away from cells.
- The respiratory system brings oxygen into your body and removes carbon dioxide.
- The excretory system filters out waste products from your blood and removes them from your body through sweating, urination, or feces.
- The muscular system allows movement of the human body, maintains posture, and produces heat.
- The skeletal system provides structure for the body, protects internal organs from external damage, supports soft tissues and produces red blood cells.
- The nervous system detects changes inside and outside the body, coordinates movement and initiates appropriate responses to these changes.
Organs and Organ System MCQs and Answers: FAQs
- Are organs and organ systems related?
- Are organs and organ systems different?
- How are tissues organs and organ systems organized in animals?
- what are tissues organs and organ systems?
- Are organs bigger than organ systems?
- When do organs and organ systems begin to develop in humans?
- How do organs and organ systems communicate with one another?
- How do organs and organ systems work together?
- Do plants have organs and organ systems?
- What makes up organs and organ systems?