These national green tribunal mcqs and answers are most important for your upcoming examination. So, candidates hurry up and prepare these selective national green tribunal mocks to improve their chances of getting top ranks in upcoming exams.
The National Green Tribunal Act, 2010 is an Act of the Parliament of India which enables the creation of a special tribunal to handle the expeditious disposal of cases pertaining to environmental issues. It draws inspiration from India’s constitutional provision under Article 21, which guarantees the citizens of India their right to a healthy environment.
National Green Tribunal MCQs and Answers
Related MCQs and Answers
FAQs on National Green Tribunal
- Is the national green tribunal a constitutional body?
- What is the national green tribunal act?
- When was the national green tribunal established?
- Why was the national green tribunal formed?
- How is the national green tribunal different from the central pollution control board?