Goods and Service Tax MCQs and Answers with FREE PDF are most important for your upcoming examinations. We are providing Goods and Service Tax MCQs which will be very useful for your upcoming exams like SBI PO, SBI Clerk, and all other competitive exams. Candidates who are preparing for these exams can make use of it. Goods and services tax is a type of sales tax that is charged when you buy certain goods or services. Most sales tax is charged on the sale of goods, with smaller amounts applied to services. These mcq on GST are helpful to you.
Goods and Service Tax MCQs and Answers
1. What is CGST?
A) Centre Goods and Service Tax
B) Capital Goods and Service Tax
C.) Capacity Goods and Service Tax
D) Central Goods and Service Tax
Answer: Central Goods and Service Tax
2. The government has recently launched GST regime, effective from July 1, 2017. What is GST?
B) Gods and Services Tax (GST)
C) Goods and Services Total (GST)
A) Goods and Services Tax (GST)
D) None of these
Answer: Goods and Services Tax (GST)
3. In India, the GST Council has come out with a four-rate structure. They are?
A.) 5%, 12%, 18% and 24%
B.) 5%, 12%, 18% and 26%
C.) 5%, 12%, 18% and 28%
D.) 5%, 12%, 16% and 28%
Answer: 5%, 12%, 18% and 28%
4. France has implemented GST in which year?
5. In GST only three type of taxes will be charged in whole country. What are they?
A) CGST, EGST & LGST
B) CGST, SGST & IGST
C) CGST, SGST & KGST
D) RGST, SGST & IGST
Answer: CGST, SGST & IGST
6. India has chosen ____________ model of dual-GST?
7. The main objective of GST is to ______________ excessive taxation.
8.) Which of the following good will not be covered under the GST bill?
A) Cooking gas
D) All of the above
Answer: All of the above
9.) Who is the head of the GST council?
A) Shashi Kant Das
B) Amit Mitra
C) Nirmala Sitharaman
D) Hasmukh Adhia
Answer: Nirmala Sitharaman
10.) What is SGST?
A) State Goods and Service Tax
B) S Goods and Service Tax
C) South Goods and Service Tax
Answer: State Goods and Service Tax
11. The concept of Goods and Services Tax (GST) is originated in………..
12. Which constitutional amendment is done to pass the GST bill?
13. What kind of Tax is GST?
A) Direct Tax
B) Indirect Tax
C) Depends on the type of goods and services
D) None of the above
Answer: Indirect Tax
14. Which Article of the Constitution as amended by 101st Constitutional Amendment Act, 2016 defines the Goods and Services tax (GST) as a tax on supply of goods or services or both?
A) Article 366 (12A)
B) Article 366 (1A)
C) Article 356 (12A)
D) Article 356 (1A)
Answer: Article 366 (12A)
15. What is IGST?
A) Integrated Goods and Service Tax
B) Indian Goods and Service Tax
C) Initial Goods and Service Tax
Answer: Integrated Goods and Service Tax
Goods and Service Tax MCQs and Answers PDF Download
Related MCQs and Answers
FAQs on Goods and Service Tax
Is GST NO is compulsory for availing of a loan?
A customer must have GSTIN and Income Tax Return (ITR) filing details. However, to be eligible for such form of loans, a customer must have GSTIN and Income Tax Return (ITR) filing details. Otherwise, your loan application will be rejected in some cases.
What is GST means?
The Goods and Services Tax, known as GST for short, is a tax on goods and services sold domestically for consumption. The tax is included in the final price and paid by consumers at the point of sale and passed to the government by the seller.
What are GST slab rates?
The Goods and Services Tax GST is divided into four slab rates of 5% GST, 12% GST, 18% GST, and 28% GST. Due to the increasing demand for tax reform in India, the government finally decided to implement GST across the country.