These Cell Biology MCQ With Answers PDF are most important for your upcoming competitive examinations including NEET, AIIMS are other board exams of Class-8, Class-9, Class-10, Class-11, and Class-12.
Cell Biology MCQ With Answers PDF
1. The longest known polypeptide is the muscle protein called __________
2. Which of the following amino acids does not belong to polar charged group?
b) Aspartic acid
3. Which residues are present in histone proteins?
a) Lysine & proline
b) Glutamic acid & aspartic acid
c) Arginine & Histidine
d) Serine & Cysteine
4. Which of the following groups of amino acids are least soluble in water?
c) Polar charged
d) Polar uncharged
5. Which monomers compose the strands of nucleic acids?
a) Amino acids
c) Functional groups
6. What are the types of nucleic acids are found in living organisms?
a) deoxyribonucleic acid & nucleotide acid
b) deoxyribonucleic acid & ribonucleic acid
c) ribonucleic acid & nucleotide acid
d) ribonucleic acid & nucleoside acid
7. How many types of nucleotides are present in DNA?
8. Ribozymes are _____________
a) cell organelle
9. ATP and GTP are __________
d) nucleic acids
10. Mercaptoethanol breaks which bonds present in the protein?
11. The tertiary structure of a protein corresponds to which energy state?
12. The Creutzfeld-Jacob disease attacks the ______________
13. Which protein is involved in Creutzfeld-Jacob disease (CJD)?
14. Amyloid is a ____________
c) fibrillar deposits
d) cell mass
15. Which peptide for the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease was approved by the government for phase I clinical trial?
16. Which of the following is an antibody against A?42 peptide?
17. Which of the following is an NSAID for Alzheimer’s disease, that lead to Phase III clinical trials?
18. In addition to amyloid-? peptide, which other protein is misfolded in the brains of Alzheimer’s disease patients?
19. Methylthionium chloride is a __________________
b) neuronal cell
c) cell marker
20. What are molecular chaperones?
b) Cell mass
d) Helper proteins