These Cell Biology NEET Questions PDF is most important for your upcoming competitive examinations including NEET, AIIMS are other board exams of Class-8, Class-9, Class-10, Class-11, and Class-12.
Cell Biology NEET Questions PDF
1. Which of the following is untrue?
a) Protein folding occurs in Golgi bodies
b) Protein folding is assisted by a protein molecule called Chaperone
c) Transmembrane or organelle proteins contain a signal peptide
d) Proteins are present in cytoplasm and cell organelles of all cells
2. RNA does not have the nitrogen base of _______
3. Which of the following is functionally the odd one out?
4. Which of the following RNA is artificially made?
5. In RNA transcription, which of the following is a part of TBP-associated factor (TAF)?
6. Those part of the DNA or gene that contribute to the mRNA product is called _________
b) Intervening sequences
d) Split genes
7. Which of the following disaccharides have beta (1->4) bond?
a) Maltose and Sucrose
b) Maltose and Isomaltose
c) Lactose and Cellobiose
d) Sucrose and Cellobiose
8. An example of polar but uncharged amino acid is ___________
9. Example of a polar amino acid is ____________
10. Reactions that lose heat are termed as _____________
11. According to laws of thermodynamics, the energy of the Universe is _________ whereas the entropy ______________
a) constant, increases
b) constant, decreases
c) increases, remains constant
d) decreases, remains constant
12. Hydrolysis of ATP is which type of reaction?
13. Which of the following are responsible virtually for every reaction that takes place inside a cell?
c) Nucleic acids
14. Protein catalysts are called __________ and RNA catalysts are called _____________
a) enzymes, ribozymes
b) ribozymes, enzymes
c) enzymes, ribosomes
d) ribosomes, enzymes
15. The non-protein constituents of conjugated proteins are called ___________
c) amino acids
16. Enzymes have no effect on which of the following, in a chemical reaction?
a) activation energy
d) completion time
17. What will happen if heat is applied to an enzyme mediated reaction?
a) Rate will increase
b) pH will increase
c) pH will decrease
d) Denaturation of enzyme
18. Chymotrypsin is a ___________
19. Induced fit in an enzyme refers to ____________________
c) conformational change
d) torsional change
20. Feedback inhibition is cell’s mechanism to _____________ the process of anabolism.