Pop Culture Quiz With Answers – 2022: How well do you remember the 80s? Or even better, how much do you know about today’s current pop culture thanks to these retro hits? Find out with Pop Culture Pop Quiz! We already published TOP 100+ Pop Quiz Questions And Answers – 2022. Check it now.
Pop Culture Quiz With Answers
1. What was the name of Ross Gellar’s pet monkey on Friends?
2. What is Lady Gaga’s real name?
Answer: Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta
3. How many grandchildren does Kris Jenner have?
Answer: Ten (Mason, Penelope, Reign, North, Saint, Chicago, Psalm, Dream, True, Stormi)
4. Which member of The Spice Girls abruptly left the group in 1998?
Answer: Ginger Spice (Geri Halliwell)
5. Which two Bachelorette leading ladies went on to win back-to-back seasons of Dancing with the Stars?
Answer: Hannah Brown and Kaitlyn Bristowe
6. What former Nickelodeon star is also the longest-running member of the Saturday Night Live cast?
Answer: Kenan Thompson
7. Who is the godmother of Miley Cyrus?
Answer: Dolly Parton
8. Who was originally cast as the voice of Shrek before Mike Meyers was eventually given the role?
Answer: Chris Farley
9. What everyday item did Romy and Michele claim to have invented in Romy and Michele’s High School Reunion?
Answer: Post-it notes
10. Legend met his wife Chrissy Teigen while filming the music video for what song?
11. What movie has the best-selling soundtrack of all time?
Answer: The Bodyguard
12. What song was used as the intro theme for MTV’s Laguna Beach?
Answer: “Come Clean” by Hilary Duff
13. Which Southern Charm star has their own line of decorative pillows available on the Home Shopping Network?
Answer: Craig Conover
14. Which superstar infamously had a “wardrobe malfunction” during the Super Bowl XXXVIII Halftime Show?
Answer: Janet Jackson
15. Betty White is best known for playing “Rose Nyland” on The Golden Girls, but she originally auditioned to play a different character. What role White audition for?
Answer: Blanche Devereaux
16. What one-hit-wonder released the 1997 hit song “Barbie Girl”?
17. Who is Justin Bieber’s famous father-in-law?
Answer: Stephen Baldwin
18. Which actress used the word “entanglement” to describe straying from her marriage to Will Smith?
Answer: Jada Pinkett Smith
19. What is the name of the critically panned film that starred American Idol alumni Kelly Clarkson and Justin Guarini?
Answer: From Justin To Kelly
20. What professional BMX rider has been the host of MTV’s The Challenge since 2005?
Answer: T.J. Lavin
21. Seth Rogen, James Franco, Jason Segel, Busy Philipps, Linda Cardellini and John Frances Daley got their start on what short-lived teen drama?
Answer: Freaks and Geeks
22. Which Jersey Shore star served 8 months in prison for tax evasion?
Answer: Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino
23. What is the name of the family dog on Full House?
24. What fictional newspaper does Carrie Bradshaw write a column for in Sex in the City?
Answer: “The New York Star”
25. What was Ken Jeong work as before breaking into the entertainment industry as an actor and comedian?
Answer: A doctor
26. What is Britney Spears’ biggest hit song of her career?
Answer: “Baby One More Time”
27. What is the name of the diner that served as a popular hangout spot in Beverly Hills, 90210?
Answer: The Peach Pit
28. How many Harry Potter films have been made?
29. Baywatch bombshell Pamela Anderson was once married to what 80’s heavy metal rocker?
Answer: Tommy Lee
30. Before finding fame, Kim Kardashian once worked as an assistant for which socialite?
Answer: Paris Hilton
31. How many total members have been in the group Destiny’s Child?
Answer: Six (Beyonce, Kelly Rowland, Michelle Williams, LeToya Luckett, Farrah Franklin, LaTavia Roberson)
32. In which film did Jessica Simpson make her professional acting debut?
Answer: The Dukes of Hazzard
33. Which Real Housewives star received the highest paying salary among all the franchises?
Answer: Nene Leakes
34. What actor turned down a whopping $110 million offer from NBC to film a tenth season of his popular sitcom?
Answer: Jerry Seinfeld
35. How many languages can C-3PO speak in Star Wars?
Answer: Six million
36. Which pop star made headlines for unsuccessfully trying to join a NASA trip to outer space?
Answer: Lance Bass
37. What is the name of the 2020 Netflix documentary that featured Joe Exotic and Carole Baskin?
Answer: Tiger King
38. What is the longest-running game show on network television?
Answer: The Price is Right
39. Holly Madison, Kendra Wilkinson and Bridget Marquardt starred on what reality show about life at the Playboy Mansion?
Answer: The Girls Next Door
40. What 90’s sitcom originally started with the alternative name Good Morning, Miss Bliss?
Answer: Saved By The Bell
41. What actress lied to producers about her age in order to get cast on That 70’s Show?
Answer: Mila Kunis
42. Which group wrote and recorded so many successful songs in 1978 that their sales accounted for 2% of the entire music industry?
Answer: The Bee Gees
43. What is the name of Taylor Swift’s first hit single?
Answer: “Tim McGraw”
44. Who is the host of Watch What Happens Live?
Answer: Andy Cohen
45. What actress had roles in both Mean Girls and The Notebook in 2004?
Answer: Rachel McAdams
46. What song off of Christina Aguilera’s Stripped album did she record in only one take?
47. What boyband was assembled on the first installment of the reality series Making The Band?
48. What nickname did Patrick Dempsey’s character often go by on Grey’s Anatomy?
49. What rapper-turned-actor stars on Law and Order: Special Victims Unit?
50. What legendary band has Adam Lambert served as lead vocalist for since 2011?
51. Country music artist Blake Shelton is engaged to which of his The Voice co-stars?
Answer: Gwen Stefani
52. What Austrian-American actor served as the 38th Governor of California from 2003 to 2011?
Answer: Arnold Schwarzenegger
53. The 2010 film The Social Network chronicles the creation of what social media platform?
54. What former supermodel was the host of America’s Next Top Model?
Answer: Tyra Banks
55. What was the first released movie that takes place in the Marvel Cinematic Universe?
Answer: Iron Man (2008)
56. What child star from The Wonder Years put acting on hold in order to become a mathematician?
Answer: Danica McKellar
57. What year does Marty McFly try to return to in Back To The Future?
58. What is the longest-running adult animated series in television history?
Answer: The Simpsons
59. Happy Gilmore and Billy Madison are comedic films that star which actor?
Answer: Adam Sandler
60. What A-list actor co-founded the multimillion-dollar tequila brand, Casamigos?
Answer: George Clooney
61. How many times has Mariah Carey been married?
Answer: Twice (to Tommy Mottola and Nick Cannon)
62. Who is widely considered “The King of Rock and Roll”?
Answer: Elvis Presley
63. Paul Stanley, Gene Simmons, Eric Singer and Tommy Thayer are all members of what iconic rock band?
64. Who holds the record for most appearances on the cover of Rolling Stone magazine?
Answer: The Beatles (over 30 appearances)
65. What author penned the “Twilight” novels that eventually became a popular series of blockbuster films?
Answer: Stephanie Meyer
66. What actor was pushed to resign from the Fantastic Beasts franchise while still receiving the full $16 million salary for his role?
Answer: Johnny Depp
67. What actress was known as the “Doritos Girl” following a string of popular commercials from 1998-1999?
Answer: Ali Landry
68. Who voiced the role of Genie in the 1992 animated film Aladdin?
Answer: Robin Williams
69. What is the name of the chain of burger restaurants owned by Mark Wahlberg and his brothers Donnie and Paul?
70. What foul-mouthed chef has starred in a string of reality shows including Hell’s Kitchen, Kitchen Nightmares and Masterchef?
Answer: Gordon Ramsay
71. In 2020, Netflix aired a reality show that required participants to remain celibate. What was it called?
Answer: Too Hot To Handle.
72. In 2021 Cabello starred in which remake?
73. In 2021 who changed his name to ye?
Answer: Kanye West
74. What is the name of the fictional town where Stranger Things is set?
75. What is the name of Billie Eilish’s brother, who collaborates with her on a lot of her music?
Answer: Finneas O’Connell
76. Rick and Morty: What sauce is Rick obsessed with?
Answer: Szechuan sauce
77. What’s Spider-Man’s middle name?
Answer: Peter Benjamin Parker
78. Who was the first woman to win the Golden Globes award for best director?
Answer: Barbra Streisand
79. What was Demi Lovato’s first TV appearance?
Answer: As The Bell Rings
80. The Matrix: What software company did Neo work for?