Alcohol Quiz Questions and Answers (Trivia): Are you looking for some funny alcohol-related questions and answers? If yes, then you have come to the right place. This Q & A includes a wide range of very funny questions about various kinds of alcohol. You can take this alcohol quiz online right here or at the bottom of the page. Go on prove to everyone just how much you know!
Alcohol Quiz Questions and Answers
1. Which country is home to the Pisco Sour cocktail?
2. Which spirit is added to Irish coffee?
3. If Budweiser is a lager, what term describes Guinness?
Answer: A stout (accept “a porter” as definitions vary)
4. In which country would you find the Hawke’s Bay wine region?
Answer: New Zealand
5. From which drink did rapper Cardi B take her stage name?
6. France has champagne and Italy has prosecco but what is the traditional Spanish sparkling wine called?
7. What name could refer to a type of sherry glass in the UK, a 425ml beer glass in most Australian states or a 285ml beer glass in South Australia?
Answer: A schooner
8. Which popular spirit is distilled from the Agave cactus?
9. And which berry is used to make gin?
10. What name is given to rough, dry and often strong cider brewed particularly in the West Country of England?
11. Scotch and Irish are most famously variants of which spirit?
Answer: Whisky / Whiskey
12. Which rum-based Caribbean spirit shares its name with a Californian beach?
13. Which fortified wine is the town of Jerez in Spain famous for?
14. What are the two main ingredients of a Snakebite?
Answer: Cider and Lager
15. Which toolbox item gives its name to a cocktail of vodka and orange juice?
16. What makes a White Russian white?
17. Which grape is the most produced wine in Argentina?
18. In which country would you find the wine regions of Stellenbosch and Swartland?
Answer: South Africa
19. Which country is home to the rice wine, and sake?
20. What flavour are the liqueurs Cointreau and Grand Marnier?
21. Which drink is often described as having a body, legs, and nose and could also be flabby or fleshy?
22. Complete this quote attributed to Winston Churchill when Lady Astor chided him for being drunk: “Well you, Madam, are ugly. In the morning…“
Answer: …I shall be sober
23. What sort of vessel did England cricketer Andrew Flintoff infamously fall off after a drinking spree in the Caribbean in 2007?
Answer: A pedalo
24. Typically involving tasks such as balancing on one leg and walking nine steps heel to toe in a straight line, FST stands for Field… what?
Answer: Sobriety Test
25. Which communal living animals often get so drunk from fermented nectar that they have mid-air collisions or cannot find their way home?
26. Complete this quotation attributed to W.C. Fields: “I cook with wine. Sometimes I even…“
Answer: …put it in the food
27. Which British football club director and celebrity cook may have had a few sharpeners when she came out at halftime during her side’s defeat to Manchester City and implored the crowd “Where are you? Let’s be having you? We need a twelfth man out here”?
Answer: Delia Smith
28. Which American author and drinker said “Always do sober what you said you would do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.“
Answer: Ernest Hemingway
29. Which major winning golfer, once arrested outside Hooters, has a cocktail of iced tea, vodka, and lemonade named after him?
Answer: John Daly
30. How does this Frank Sinatra quotation end: “I feel bad for people who don’t drink. When they wake up in the morning…“?
Answer: …that’s the best they’re going to feel all day.
31. Which city suffered The Great Beer Flood of 1814?
32. Beer is the most popular alcoholic drink in the world. Water and which other non-alcoholic drinks are the only more widely-consumed beverages?
33. Cascade, Amarillo, Fuggle, and Goldings are varieties of what?
34. In which month does most of Oktoberfest typically take place?
35. Which country consumes the most beer in the world?
36. And which central European country consumes the most beer per capita?
Answer: Czech Republic
37. What does IPA stand for?
Answer: India Pale Ale
38. What name is given to the game where competitors attempt to bounce a table tennis ball into their opponents’ cups?
Answer: Beer Pong
39. To the nearest thousand, how many years B.C. was beer first brewed in China?
Answer: 7000 BC
40. In addition to being brewers, what is the occupation of the producers of Trappist beers such as Chimay?