Costs associated with appraising a product or service for conformance to requirements is called ______
a) Prevention Costs
b) Appraisal Costs
c) Internal Failure Costs
d) External Failure Costs
Explanation: Costs associated with appraising a product or service for conformance to requirements is called Appraisal Costs. It is a type of Cost of Good Quality. Cost of Good Quality is a component of the Cost of Quality.
More Questions on Cost of Quality
- Costs associated with the prevention of non-conformance to requirements is called _______
- Costs associated with non-conformance or the costs due to poor quality is called ______
- Costs associated with improving quality or cost of conformance is called _______
- The cost associated with NOT producing quality products or services is called ________
- The commonly used techniques for measuring quality costs are __________
- Which of the following describes best Juran’s model of optimum quality costs?
- Which of the following does not fall under the category of Hidden Costs?
- What is the other name of intangible costs?
- Quality cost per unit of production is called _______
- Quality cost per rupee of net sales is called _______