Which of the following does not belong to External Failure Costs?
a) Complaint investigations
b) Warranty claims
c) Liability costs
d) Supplier quality planning
Explanation: Complaint investigations, Warranty claims, and Liability costs fall under the category of External Failure Costs. Supplier Quality Planning falls under the category of Prevention Costs.
More Questions on Cost of Quality
- Costs associated with the prevention of non-conformance to requirements is called _______
- Costs associated with non-conformance or the costs due to poor quality is called ______
- Costs associated with improving quality or cost of conformance is called _______
- The cost associated with NOT producing quality products or services is called ________
- The commonly used techniques for measuring quality costs are __________
- Which of the following describes best Juran’s model of optimum quality costs?
- Which of the following does not fall under the category of Hidden Costs?
- What is the other name of intangible costs?
- Quality cost per unit of production is called _______
- Quality cost per rupee of net sales is called _______